wrench and screwdriver icon

If your request is for maintenance on campus, select Something on Campus.

clipboard icon

If your request is for Minor Capital improvements, altering existing space, i.e., lab remodel or permanent site improvement, select Project Initiation Form (PIF).

lightbulb icon

If your request is for Housing and Residential work, select Something in My Residence.

truck icon

For moving or surplus furniture, please contact Furniture Services.

plug icon

For relocation of communications cabling, please contact Communication Services.

If there is a life threatening emergency call 9-1-1.

For non-life threatening emergencies such as flooding, please call Facilities directly at (805) 893-8300 and follow up with an emergency Work Request.